as said on last blog about aa 12 steps; i will try write down on my steps:
- I admitted I were powerless over any circumstances; so write down what to do next should help.
- Came to believe that a diary and expense lists could restore me to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn my will and my lives over to the care of my own when have consciousness as I understood me.
- Made a searching of if I have only today to live on what I want to do most.
- Admitted to my very self and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
- I will accept all most fault, and try to improve all of that in no time.
- Made a list of all persons I am really appreciated, and became willing to thank them all.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when I were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Promise to myself that I have to do good on sharing all my knowledge to anyone in need.