It’s my first time to write about movie purely, more than it’s soundtrack.
there is many parts that touched me deeply.
the following paragraph is extremely spoil. don’t read if you don’t want to spoil yourself.
1. the first scene that the boy(Carl) walked through the path to get balloon and fall down.
2. the scene that the girl(Ellie) told the boy(Carl) to cross your heart.
3. the scene that they set the house together.
4. life is the best part when you’re with the love one.
5. the part that in the end he (the old man, Carl) drop everything even his and her chairs to help that bird.
I wanna watch it in the theater, but as i see myself now. may be no is only the answer.